WALKER ART BOOK 2020 PDF

                9May 2020 1.39 Pm


         Walker Art Book 2020

              

 
Walker Art book

Thank you so much all walkers and non walker. Today we will publish our walker art book. And i want to say sorry because i am late because i lost data of walker book  so thats reason i didnt publish book and please sorry and i created that book in only 24 hour and subash and Snovi did help me lot in arts and thank you so much everyone because you gave me hope and please sorry if i forgot someone name Id and art because i did this work in very short time and thank you so much walker.

 Downloaded Walker Art Book





             Walker Art book Trailer




               Walker Art Book In pdf
                     Walker Art Book



Thank you for seeing our art book, we have made this book so t we can see a lot of art together in one book. Arts from different walker , from different counties, we have put all the art together without any altruism.Together we have made a small beginning that the beginning of connecting everyone's art together. Feels so good when we see everyone together. We have tried many  Walker's Art together , it is a symbol of unity.

I tried a lot but still I was able to collect as much art as it was made with in a very short time.Some walkers are creating  art, some walker  have no idea about this project.

So that's why I haven't been able to collect too much art If you want us to make the next part of this You can tell us , I am sure we will be able to do even better in next time. this is our beginning . We have taken the art of walker, non walker in this book and all of them related to Alan.Every art in this book has been taken from his permission, no art has been taken from  without permissions. And we gave credit of his art. Through walker iD, Name, Page, With country. There is no county on many art because I tried to contact them but it is offline for a long time and I could not get full information from some walkers.

 If you like this book  please give your opinion in comments. Walkers and non walkers supported me a lot maybe if they didnt support maybe i will didn't complet this work without support. There is no CEO of this book because this book is made from the art of all walkers and non walkers.I just added all the arts together.
I dont know you like or not but really i know how much i did hard work for this book. If i  made a mistake  forgive me all Because i am always try to do something. If walkers you want we will Work on next project we will do . Because we are nothing without your support we are unity. Alan also wants us to be the unity and we connect to each other. Thanks a lot for supporting me. Thank you all for giving me so much love walker and  non walker i. Will never forgot you and alwyas remember you. For those walker and non walker who send me art for book i want to say thank  You so much from my heart and for supporter you are great, nothing without you, Love you so much.


I am wolfsan222
Instagram :Check
Email: www.wolfsan222@gmail.com
Any questions Contact us


Comments

Post a Comment